Sunday 1 August 2010

reaching out.

Hey guys!
I'm new to this whole blogging thing, so here goes nothing :)

Throughout this blog I will keep you up to date with the daily adventures of an average 16 year old girl living in England trying to achieve her dream as a fashion designer! I'll even show you some of my creations and ideas, would love some opinions!

The last 6 months have been the hardest 6 months of my life; I know i'm only young so you'll probably think pfft, she doesnt know the meaning of hard, but for me, it was. Let me tell you, I had all my GCSE exams, and although theres always the chance to resit if you don't achieve your desired grades, I so wanted to succeed, I have this big fear of failing, although I know at times you must fail to succeed. I pushed myself so hard, because I wanted to have that feeling that atleast when I get my results at the end of august I can say, I did try my very best. And ofcourse when I get these results i'll be on here blubbing or celebrating!

Just as exams ended and I thought I was stressfree, things became rocky in my family, I felt like I was the only mature one, I was desperatley trying to keep my family together, but then I realised that I couldn't... Regardless of what I did, whatever I tried, everything happens for a reason, and I couldn't force happiness and love into my family, I just had to be there and stay strong for my family.

Luckily, everything seemed to work itself out, I was so relieved I could not imagine my life changing, I was so settled, I had my best friends and a funfilled summer ahead of me, and although im the type of girl that loves change, i'd love the idea of moving to somewhere new and starting fresh but after a while i'd have to come to terms with the little problem of getting badly homesick. I love the simple things in life, I love waking up to my little jack russel, Bonnie, [you will hear lots about this little character] jumping on me and licking my face, yeah at the time I moan, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't realise till im away how much I love the daily grinds of walking around half asleep, checking my emails in the hope that I may have got a reply about a job, walking my dog round the block, through the woods, seeing the same dogs and their owners! It's weird.

That leads me onto the job situation, I have a job, and dont get me wrong its great, I'm a "Teen Fashion Consultant" but it only requires a couple of hours a evening and lets be honest it wont pay my shopping expenses...ahhh, shopping, I absolutley love it, keep me updated on your latest buys! I'd love to know!
So i'm looking for a daytime summer job, just until I start college, but nowhere will take me on!

Imma round this up for today now, but I'll write soon, please keep visiting!
& in the meantime, check out my closet on FashionBeat...
my closet on FashionBeat

No comments:

Post a Comment